Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ponying up!

A few weeks ago their was a stake barn dance for my stake in which my roommate and attended. After only a few min at the dance I spotted the girl I wanted to talk, dance with and get to know better, but I was a chicken. I have never been good at asking girls I don't know to dance or even worse getting their numbers. But that night something clicked with me, and I said what in the world do I have to lose. It is time to step up and be a man. So I asked her to dance, had a nice conversation with her and then got her number.

Guys as much as I would love to say that girls should take more responsibility in dating (girls you really should), the duty and responsibility is ours. So it is up to us if we take a swing or not. What is the worst thing that can happen? We miss? To miss really isn't that bad, hey the final out of this years World Series was a strikeout. So men go for the gold and be men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Do you have a fun dating story to share? Have you tried out one of our suggestions? We want to know!